Back 3736 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:40
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
They arent listening, I have been trying to convince them that for like half an hour now
We should separate them for a day and see what happens
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:41
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:30 Yes I do <3 Let's go and get some!! <3 <3
Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,

Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!
My fault? You love macroons babycakes <3 So i gifted them to you <3
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 I-nevermind, I give up
Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn ;)
AND HE'S MINE <3
When did I say he is mine? God kids these days are possessive as hell

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38 Nah Im just Lazy, and I have a gurls night to go to, Now I recommend you continue giving your attention to Damion before he bursts
He would haha, honestly but don't tell him that ;)
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
Wut? Sus eyes
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:42 We should separate them for a day and see what happens
Not even possible! Damion would cry!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:40
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
They arent listening, I have been trying to convince them that for like half an hour now
We should separate them for a day and see what happens
Indeed but if Damion comes over to murder us then its your mistake

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:40
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
They arent listening, I have been trying to convince them that for like half an hour now
We should separate them for a day and see what happens
Nooooo :cry2:
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:42
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:41
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:30 Yes I do <3 Let's go and get some!! <3 <3
Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,

Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!
My fault? You love macroons babycakes <3 So i gifted them to you <3
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 I-nevermind, I give up
Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn ;)
AND HE'S MINE <3
When did I say he is mine? God kids these days are possessive as hell
:tongue3: :tongue3:
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38 Nah Im just Lazy, and I have a gurls night to go to, Now I recommend you continue giving your attention to Damion before he bursts
He would haha, honestly but don't tell him that ;)
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
Wut? Sus eyes
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:42 We should separate them for a day and see what happens
Not even possible! Damion would cry!
I saw everything babycakes <3 !!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion, you are hella possessive

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:46 Damion, you are hella possessive
I confirm that but might be because Hades is perfect to his eyes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:46 Damion, you are hella possessive
I confirm that but might be because Hades is perfect to his eyes
<3 My babycakes is the most perfect boi!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:45
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:40
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
They arent listening, I have been trying to convince them that for like half an hour now
We should separate them for a day and see what happens
Indeed but if Damion comes over to murder us then its your mistake
Nuh un, you agreed to this so you have every right to feel his wrath too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:48 <3 My babycakes is the most perfect boi!
Shht, don't get them jealous haha
Back 3736 / 18141