Back 3732 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]True, you did just join. Maybe after a while of being on site you could post in the RPG Partners Request form for a crush for Katie, that's what I did for Tracey (:
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10
Ah ok. IC Tracey is single atm
Soo uhh Tracey, wanna go get ourselves a room since the couple flirting isn't gonna stop tho its adorable, We could just go get drunk from uhh-Butterbeer? even Katie can join
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:11
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10
Ah ok. IC Tracey is single atm
So is Katie. Then again, I did just join....
Dont worry Katie, you shall find your perfect companion in the futuree

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:06 You didn't reply to my questions *Pouts*
My dummy sweetheart <3 Don't pout
Why not? *Pouts cutely* I love you babycakes <3

Image posted by the member

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:12
True, you did just join. Maybe after a while of being on site you could post in the RPG Partners Request form for a crush for Katie, that's what I did for Tracey (:
I will do that soon. I wanted to wait for her encyclopedia to be accepted, first.
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10
Ah ok. IC Tracey is single atm
Soo uhh Tracey, wanna go get ourselves a room since the couple flirting isn't gonna stop tho its adorable, We could just go get drunk from uhh-Butterbeer? even Katie can join
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:11
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10

So is Katie. Then again, I did just join....
Dont worry Katie, you shall find your perfect companion in the futuree
*flushes* aw, thanks. I hope to find a lovely girl.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Sure, Elisa, tho, I don't mind the flirting. Kaitlyn wanna come too?

Good idea Kaitlyn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:15 Why not? *Pouts cutely* I love you babycakes <3

Image posted by the member
Always adorable!

Also my advice for you girls, never try to focus in getting a partner. Let it happen naturally, as same it happened with Hades and Damion. He never dated until in this 4th year ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:16
Sure, Elisa, tho, I don't mind the flirting. Kaitlyn wanna come too?

Good idea Kaitlyn!
*shrugs* sure
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:17
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:15 Why not? *Pouts cutely* I love you babycakes <3

Image posted by the member
Always adorable!

Also my advice for you girls, never try to focus in getting a partner. Let it happen naturally, as same it happened with Hades and Damion. He never dated until in this 4th year ^^
I was going to request a best friend at first that would develop into a crush (on Katie's part) and then see where it goes from there.
OOC Let's Chat!
Neither do I mind the flirting but its too sweet for Elisa's usual dramatic taste lol

So now let'ssss gooo have a gurlss day with BUTTERBEER AND maybe firewhiskey for me
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:17
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:15 Why not? *Pouts cutely* I love you babycakes <3

Image posted by the member
Always adorable!

Also my advice for you girls, never try to focus in getting a partner. Let it happen naturally, as same it happened with Hades and Damion. He never dated until in this 4th year ^^
I don't plan to get one any time sooner but society has already started shipping me with one but :sweatingbullets:
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 17 Jan 2024, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't need dating advice! Oh, Kaitlyn be careful not to double post!

Yes, let's go have a girls day!
Back 3732 / 18141