17 Jan 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
I'm okay ig, shaky today but okay ig, How are you Mr Damion?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Jan 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. I am alright!!Keith Moore wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:51I'm okay ig, shaky today but okay ig, How are you Mr Damion?
Then why did you say soHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:51Never baby boi but... You're always stalking me Sus eyes
And I wanna be close to my babycakes
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
17 Jan 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
Why is that sus? Don't you wanna be close with me? Don't you love me?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
17 Jan 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
Couples go get a room, All this makes me and others feel single
*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*
*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
Bailey is surely the sweetest Ravenclaw ever! And really, she's awesomé OOC too!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Jan 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
I didn't say that, I just find it funnyDamion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:59 Why is that sus? Don't you wanna be close with me? Don't you love me?![]()