17 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't live with my sister since I moved in with my bf, and I don't want to drive right now
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
ooh okay,
it is sort of fun, exept i get sick easily like colds and stuff so i dont' get to play in the snow often.
my skin on my hands are so dry im scared, it hurt to shower last night cause the water was like burning my hands
it is sort of fun, exept i get sick easily like colds and stuff so i dont' get to play in the snow often.
my skin on my hands are so dry im scared, it hurt to shower last night cause the water was like burning my hands
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Jan 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 15:12
Let's Chat!
It wassssss
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Jan 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
I wish it would snow here
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
17 Jan 2024, 15:17
Let's Chat!
It's barely any snow here, it's jsut below 0 in the morning so
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Jan 2024, 15:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]We didn't get any snow in December so we'll be getting a lot of snow
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
I looove snow!
Winter is so beautiful
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
17 Jan 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]True. Y'know, I was thinking of having Winter from Asepa as Tracey's fc, but in the end I decided on Lisa
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish