Back 3725 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nice to see you taking initiative in this job 👍

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Gooood Morning Maddie

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning people

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
So, hows everyone's day

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good good. Jeff threw a fit but that’s really just normal at this rate. Yours?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Mines going alright excited for classes I guess.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! I need to finish my application for an ability today.:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, which one?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3725 / 18141