Back 3724 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nighttttt

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:58
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:56 Jeff does
If its for Jeff then I shall make the best one for the best puff, along with Delaine
Jeff says he always knew you were good and wise
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59 Ayooooo 400G?!?

lol I was jus kidding I’ll make it in the morning cause, good night!!!
Most of that is untouchable
I am serious, send me over some Jeff's pics, I have been pretty bored for a long time

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 06:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:58
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:56 Jeff does
If its for Jeff then I shall make the best one for the best puff, along with Delaine
Jeff says he always knew you were good and wise
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59 Ayooooo 400G?!?

lol I was jus kidding I’ll make it in the morning cause, good night!!!
Most of that is untouchable
I am serious, send me over some Jeff's pics, I have been pretty bored for a long time
On my profile, and you can look around the castle for posters. He’s really getting popular <:)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
*gives Jeff treats*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Jeff says thanks Colin!

And that normally he doesn’t like werewolves, but he’ll make an exception this time!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I do make yummy pet treats!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed.

Jeff says that if you so wish, he could make you his official pet treat supplier! Like, private chef!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
WHOA.

Sweet! I'm honoured. <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome!

You start tomorrow

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
*goes out hunting*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3724 / 18141