Back 3723 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thxxx
I think I’ll stick with this one for a bit lol
I jus made myself *another* banner

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo 🥳

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
U want one?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Jeff does

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Tell him 6 Sickles;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Jeff says he’s broke

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Tell him too bad heh

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:56 Jeff does
If its for Jeff then I shall make the best one for the best puff, along with Delaine

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayooooo 400G?!?

lol I was jus kidding I’ll make it in the morning cause, good night!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:58
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:56 Jeff does
If its for Jeff then I shall make the best one for the best puff, along with Delaine
Jeff says he always knew you were good and wise
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59 Ayooooo 400G?!?

lol I was jus kidding I’ll make it in the morning cause, good night!!!
Most of that is untouchable

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3723 / 18141