Back 3719 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:18 I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine. :) It'll likely be better than anything I could make.

*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
I'll get working on your banner ASAP!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:21 That is true. Katie here is one of the nice ones (and shy for that matter).
Marcie's shy too, do you have any plans for Kaitlyn? any IC ideas for her future?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I loveeee making banners lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
It is so fun

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I agree, but I really need some inspo!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
How about….

The Great and Mighty Jeff!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I can try and make a free banner for Jeff! I'll include milk tea! Oh, speaking of milk tea -gives Jeff 20 bottles of milk tea- these might be your last bottles of milk tea
OOC Let's Chat!
Jeff loves milk tea!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Renelle, where can I find a pic of Jeff? I need it for the banner
OOC Let's Chat!
My profile!

And the posters everywhere around the castle, he’s very popular!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3719 / 18141