17 Jan 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]I have to wait until like June first to sign up to be a mentor. I miss my mentor Sage was really helpful!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 23:55I completely agree.I'm gonna be getting a dump of snow tomorrow. My sis really wants a snowday
Driving in snow sucks, that why I tend to stay home unless I really gotta go to work
I am new, yes. I kind of have trouble finding things, and I need to spend time writing my encyclopedia entry.
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 23:59ooo, interesting. I do know how to role play. Would you recommend it?Kaitlyn, since your new, I'd recommend you signing up for the mentorship program. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?t=19987
Ooo, awesome!Marcie Reaves wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 00:01 Oh ya! I did that! its really helpful! you can like sign up with the index and learn all about the site, I can become a mentor on febuary 9!
17 Jan 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]If you do decide to sign up for the mentorship program, your mentor will be really helpful! You can ask them about anything your confused about, so I'd really recommend you signing up for that program and if you want an rp buddy, owl me (:
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
lol, good to know.
Aww, thank you very much Tracey! I will eventually need one.
Aww, thank you very much Tracey! I will eventually need one.
17 Jan 2024, 00:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your very welcome! I can also make you a free banner if you want (:
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
*flushes* Thank you, so much. If you have the time, then sure, Iβd love one.
17 Jan 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your very welcome! I don't think Ill be busy, tho I do gotta write a reply, make a banner for myself, write a starter, then I can make you a banner!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Jan 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Well, feel free to take your time. Iβm not in a rush. Thank you, again.
17 Jan 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Your welcome! I'll probably make it sometime this week and owl it to you!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish