Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-95

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-96

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." — George Bernard Shaw

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-99

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100!!!

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles