16 Jan 2024, 18:22
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:18WAIT a....a crushCool! I've gotten Tracey a crush now I'm gonna be writing a storyline about it. She won't know that she has a crush, so I think it'll be very interesting
16 Jan 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
hah yesss!! XDKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
16 Jan 2024, 18:29
Let's Chat!
Ali just started getting closer with esme and I think they will make it official soon but idk bc I’m really really behind on replies I’ve only been on the site ooc I need to catch up but I physically and mentally cannot fine the motivation to
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
16 Jan 2024, 18:30
Let's Chat!
Yeah my reply times have been slower as well, but I think it's a good thing that I've been focusing more on my real life
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
16 Jan 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
I'm to tired for anything today as well! But thats fine, i'll be more active tomorrow! And that sounds super interesting haven't even thought about Benjamin's sexuality yet tbh.Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:29 Ali just started getting closer with esme and I think they will make it official soon but idk bc I’m really really behind on replies I’ve only been on the site ooc I need to catch up but I physically and mentally cannot fine the motivation to
16 Jan 2024, 18:36
Let's Chat!
That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some timeAlexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27hah yesss!! XDKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
Yeah, we do. Haha. I also did forget if I owed you a reply or starter? As ive been really busy irlKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:36That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some timeAlexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27hah yesss!! XDKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason
16 Jan 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
reply in the dorm, and dont worry, take your time- irl stuff comes first alwaysAlexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:40Yeah, we do. Haha. I also did forget if I owed you a reply or starter? As ive been really busy irlKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:36That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some timeAlexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27hah yesss!! XDKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
ohhh right now I remember XD Im waiting for my question to be answered that I put into gryff q&a lol So soon as that gets answered.Keith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:48reply in the dorm, and dont worry, take your time- irl stuff comes first alwaysAlexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:40Yeah, we do. Haha. I also did forget if I owed you a reply or starter? As ive been really busy irlKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:36That's the only thing that i have for sure in keith's future, which we need to plan a little more some timeAlexander Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:27hah yesss!! XDKeith Moore wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:14 I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason![]()
16 Jan 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
Ayyy I just wrote my first post in like almost a month and it’s over 200 words without needing to find words to expand it!!! I usually use grammarly or smth to help me with making sure h
I have enough words but i did it!!!
I have enough words but i did it!!!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.