Back 3709 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey yall

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 17:56 Hey yall
Hi Ali! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Once Kim's Y4 starts he'll be a lot more friendly IC btw! <3
Sorry for him during his Y3, he's not much fun to be around at the moment.
-cries-
Love you all though!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith is gonna have a tough 4th year i think idk- i still have to plan things exactly, but by next year i want him to start to question his gender a little, like no name changing yet or pronoun chaging exept with his close friends he might talk to them about it @Colin McCoire @Oliver Brown


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's ok Kim!

I'm not sure what i'll be having Tracey do for second year, but I think she'll get more confident in talking to people and won't stutter upon meeting someone

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I think Willow's going to have smooth sailing for the majority of the time, mostly because I love her and she's too pure to be put through any pain! <3 She is going to find out she had anxiety at some point but that's not a major revelation bc she's always been very shy and nervous. She's just really sweet and I want Willow to be happy!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm also very excited for who he'll be talking to soon @Alexander Mason


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm planning on having Willow have a bunch of drama at the BaiKim Winter Ball, so that'll be interesting! I'm also in the middle of a storyline where she makes up with her older sister and they become friends after her being mean to Willow her whole life.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Cool! I've gotten Tracey a crush now I'm gonna be writing a storyline about it. She won't know that she has a crush, so I think it'll be very interesting

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like fun! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3709 / 18141