16 Jan 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
Yes yes, at least you care about me. Best bully everElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:25OMG! Are you okay? I never meant to throw it onto you
We have already escaped it, We are free to bully each other now,
I cant afford you dying, then who should I bully
Umm we did
16 Jan 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
I do care about youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:27Yes yes, at least you care about me. Best bully everElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:25OMG! Are you okay? I never meant to throw it onto you
We have already escaped it, We are free to bully each other now,
I cant afford you dying, then who should I bully
Umm we did![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:34
Let's Chat!
Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29I do care about youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:27Yes yes, at least you care about me. Best bully everElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:25OMG! Are you okay? I never meant to throw it onto you
We have already escaped it, We are free to bully each other now,
I cant afford you dying, then who should I bully
Umm we did![]()
, but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING
![]()
16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
WaitAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29I do care about youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:27Yes yes, at least you care about me. Best bully everElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:25OMG! Are you okay? I never meant to throw it onto you
We have already escaped it, We are free to bully each other now,
I cant afford you dying, then who should I bully
Umm we did![]()
, but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING
![]()
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:39
Let's Chat!
That sounds like smtn Ren would doβ¦
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Let's Chat!
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36WaitAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29I do care about youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:27Yes yes, at least you care about me. Best bully everElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:25
OMG! Are you okay? I never meant to throw it onto you
We have already escaped it, We are free to bully each other now,
I cant afford you dying, then who should I bully
Umm we did![]()
, but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING
![]()
, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36WaitAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29I do care about you, but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING
![]()
, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
![]()
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Facts!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
Good Morning Tracey
You saw nothing
You saw nothing
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm too tired to even ask. Anyways, how are you?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish