OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
Hi Julia

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
Hi Julia
Hi laasya! I'm just doing orders. Will be ready in a few hours!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
tbh w u I saw it too and i added ur shop to my fav list so I remember thaqt I have to order from there too, dwdw. However currently I have a lot of banners that need codes and RPs sooo T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:26
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
tbh w u I saw it too and i added ur shop to my fav list so I remember thaqt I have to order from there too, dwdw. However currently I have a lot of banners that need codes and RPs sooo T.T
Ok! You can also order a code from my shop...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:28
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:26
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
tbh w u I saw it too and i added ur shop to my fav list so I remember thaqt I have to order from there too, dwdw. However currently I have a lot of banners that need codes and RPs sooo T.T
Ok! You can also order a code from my shop...
Ill check that tooo

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:33
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:28
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:26
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
tbh w u I saw it too and i added ur shop to my fav list so I remember thaqt I have to order from there too, dwdw. However currently I have a lot of banners that need codes and RPs sooo T.T
Ok! You can also order a code from my shop...
Ill check that tooo
Thanks! sooo whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe. Others advertising their shop that isn't me!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:36
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:33
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:28
Yexian Wei wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:26
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:21 Hi @Yexian Wei! Please check out the new addition to my shop (you can also order here but the first link is preffered)
tbh w u I saw it too and i added ur shop to my fav list so I remember thaqt I have to order from there too, dwdw. However currently I have a lot of banners that need codes and RPs sooo T.T
Ok! You can also order a code from my shop...
Ill check that tooo
Thanks! sooo whatcha doin?
nothing, I js came from school and im getting ready to start playing, wbu?
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 11:41 Hehe. Others advertising their shop that isn't me!
well guess what, urs is on my list too!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys.... Someone help me....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 12:11 Guys.... Someone help me....
Hello, what do you need? What’s wrong?

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark