Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your ency is so aesthetically pleasing!!💚
Also would love to RP with you someday!! You seem like lots of fun

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your profile picture is adorable

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
BESTIE!!! COOLEST PERSON EVER

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love ENCY!!!! <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your first name is supper pretty!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oliver is such a vibe, I love how you've written him!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so kind wherever I see you, and your ency is so well coded!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
We never really interacted with you, but I saw that you were really kind and energetic!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ALLI !!I promise I *will* answer our rp

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
LENA!!! what abt our rp?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov