Back 3695 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:12 Night Tracey!!
Shouldn't you be in work :eyebrow:

Tension not, I amam sneaking too

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:23
Damion White wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:12 Night Tracey!!
Shouldn't you be in work :eyebrow:

Tension not, I amam sneaking too
Yep I am at work!! Sneaking on the site via cell how re you doing??

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 08:06
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:23
Damion White wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:12 Night Tracey!!
Shouldn't you be in work :eyebrow:

Tension not, I amam sneaking too
Yep I am at work!! Sneaking on the site via cell how re you doing??
I am good, just am attending a lecture about something while sneaking in the app
What about you

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 09:02
Damion White wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 08:06
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:23
Damion White wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 07:12 Night Tracey!!
Shouldn't you be in work :eyebrow:

Tension not, I amam sneaking too
Yep I am at work!! Sneaking on the site via cell how re you doing??
I am good, just am attending a lecture about something while sneaking in the app
What about you
It's going well!! I wish I was at home though haha!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Goooood morning everyone

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Ms. Duke
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning professor!! How are you today?

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Aliana, and Professor Perceval
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ben!!! How are youuuu?

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 10:48 Hi Ben!!! How are youuuu?
I'm great, got the day off today, so probaly gonna spend it relaxing since i'm tired. xD Hru doing? :D
Back 3695 / 18141