Let's Chat!
hi hi julia! i’m great, reading before i head to sleep!how are you?
Let's Chat!
I'm great! In school right nowBrookline Quinn wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 05:00hi hi julia! i’m great, reading before i head to sleep!how are you?
Let's Chat!
Encourages recycling! Good for the environment!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 21:50 Uggghhh why do they only have 5 laundry machines in a building that houses nearly 400 people??
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I'm watching Cookie Swirl C but like her older vids (ones from 9 to 7 years ago) bc nostalgia :3
Let's Chat!
Yex! Haven’t seen ya in a while! Please check out ma shop! Have had no customers for ages!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
wait i like ur ency
Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 09:05wait i like ur ency
Thank youuuuuu! I like yours too
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
hello! I alr checked it, tho im not looking for compliments T.TElowin Pankhurst wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 07:53Yex! Haven’t seen ya in a while! Please check out ma shop! Have had no customers for ages!![]()
I get enough of them irl from friends and myself lol T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!