Let's Chat!
Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.
) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
same, except its 7 here. I so sorry for the wait on the replys averyAvery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Let's Chat!
I get another week before school
Except that I have to go in and help out one day…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
It’s completely fine! I’m extremely behind on replies and very slowly getting to them.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 03:06same, except its 7 here. I so sorry for the wait on the replys averyAvery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Same tho only now it's 9:30Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Let's Chat!
And the newly named Dolly Parton’s Day for us as well. Well, for my state anyways lol. But the schools are closed for Mall day yes)Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Same here. But im using that day to do school i missed from thursday last week and get ahead this week since i have a match on thursdayAvery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Lucky you guys! I'm in school right now. Though I have a pretty good timetable today...Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 04:28Same here. But im using that day to do school i missed from thursday last week and get ahead this week since i have a match on thursdayAvery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 02:58 Wow. You guys have school? I don’t. (MLK Day in the US.) though it’s only 9:00 pm on Sunday here.
Let's Chat!
*slides into chat*
Let's Chat!
HiBrookline! hRU?