Girls vs boys
-22
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-23
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-22
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-22
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-23
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-24
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-25
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-26
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.