What does it mean to you?

Tears

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Cry

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Sorrow

What does it mean to you?
Death

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Crows

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Ravens

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Ravenclaw

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Intelligence

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Smartness

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Sass

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.