Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52!
Last edited by Amalie Leclerc on 27 May 2026, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-54!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-55!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.