Name a fictional character A-Z!
gloin - the hobbit
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Haldir of Lórien - Lord of the rings
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
ingold - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
jack skellington - the nightmare before christmas
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kai Azer - Powerless
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Name a fictional character A-Z!
landroval - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Minho - Maze runner
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
nori - the hobbit
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Octavian- PJO
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Pippi Longstocking
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"