Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp too! You were one of the only people who didn't treat me like a Halloween ghost days ago
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Love your overall character and hope that we can RP one day!
Compliment the person above you!
I hope so too! Luv your personality (((:
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You always spread the best vibes!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp! So cuttee!
Compliment the person above you!
Your FIOM is hilarious
and it's so well written!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is really cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
i can say the same about yours
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
love your short hair, I want the same
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
Compliment the person above you!
I love your characters name! It flows very nicely!