13 Jan 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
Hiyas!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow travelerYes I did
And what did I walk into?
Btw Hi Del
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
Hii professor Phelan!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Jan 2024, 17:07
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow travelerYes I did
And what did I walk into?
Btw Hi Del
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Jan 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow travelerYes I did
And what did I walk into?
Btw Hi Del
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
13 Jan 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
This time you hit me in real, where did the hug of the past gooArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Btw Hi Del
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD![]()
![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
[/quote]
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.
13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
Idk nothing rly lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:08Wassup?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:07Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lieAlejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55Liar!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE![]()
A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Btw Hi Del
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worseBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD![]()
![]()
U??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”