Back 3645 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I vote for studying!! :D
OOC Let's Chat!
I vote for the potato

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:53 I vote for studying!! :D
I shall think about it the day you stop sneaking in work
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:54 I vote for the potato
Thats ma girl

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:53 I vote for studying!! :D
I shall think about it the day you stop sneaking in work
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:54 I vote for the potato
Thats ma girl
Well that is today haha!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:57
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:53 I vote for studying!! :D
I shall think about it the day you stop sneaking in work
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:54 I vote for the potato
Thats ma girl
Well that is today haha!!
Cuz its holiday duh, so that ain't gonna work

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:58
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:57
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:53 I vote for studying!! :D
I shall think about it the day you stop sneaking in work
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:54 I vote for the potato
Thats ma girl
Well that is today haha!!
Cuz its holiday duh, so that ain't gonna work
Um.. Well yeah!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 13:00
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:58
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:57
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:55
I shall think about it the day you stop sneaking in work
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:54 I vote for the potato
Thats ma girl
Well that is today haha!!
Cuz its holiday duh, so that ain't gonna work
Um.. Well yeah!!
Caught you!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
boop

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia
OOC Let's Chat!
*throws a knife*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 15:54 *throws a knife*
:fear:
Back 3645 / 18141