13 Jan 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Now I'm curious. -goes to check the greenhouses-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
13 Jan 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
Ben is a naughty boy!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
13 Jan 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
U would never
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:04Oh nooNow I'm curious. -goes to check the greenhouses-
No, i'm just eh..uhm..A nerdy boy trying to be good?
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
13 Jan 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
I see and know everything, thereβs no use hiding stuff from me. Itβs decided
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Jan 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh dear. Y'know, Ben could've stayed, Tracey could've come and helped him clean up! She loves plants!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
13 Jan 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:08That's super cool, I'll let you know when next he messes stuff up, and needs help!Oh dear. Y'know, Ben could've stayed, Tracey could've come and helped him clean up! She loves plants!
13 Jan 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Jan 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
Hmmm, i swear it was an accident! The pots were simply not made for my small and tiny arms, I blame the objects used in the class.Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:15Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
13 Jan 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
Kim is thinking of going into that thread but I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!
For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!
For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |