Back 3637 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It depends on whether I can get everything I need to get going on before then!!! It's been in the works for awhile now. This plan. But I have to do a bunch of things to get to that particular point.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:25
I'm good. I had a chill day at work today. Just chilled with bf in the studio. I can't be a dance instructor anymore tho since of my legs hurting, but hopefully I can return to being a dance instructor soon!

Eppy? You mean sleepy, right Al?
-nods and goes back to sleep-

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:33 It depends on whether I can get everything I need to get going on before then!!! It's been in the works for awhile now. This plan. But I have to do a bunch of things to get to that particular point.
Oh, well good luck! Hopefully you can get the plan to work!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:06 *stares*

I’m surrounded by idiots-
Image posted by the member
This is actually so awesome

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I know what to do and who to do it with (there's like 5-6 people involved in making this happen) but I'm also procrastinating soooo it's taking a bit longer ahaha. Plus the 5-6 people are also busy IRL so not sure how long it will take them and me to get things going. Since I need to do a bunch of threads with all of them (separate ones) between now and June before the thing happens at the end of June.

Hopefully I can make it happen!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:52 I know what to do and who to do it with (there's like 5-6 people involved in making this happen) but I'm also procrastinating soooo it's taking a bit longer ahaha. Plus the 5-6 people are also busy IRL so not sure how long it will take them and me to get things going. Since I need to do a bunch of threads with all of them (separate ones) between now and June before the thing happens at the end of June.

Hopefully I can make it happen!!!
What thing? 👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 00:52 I know what to do and who to do it with (there's like 5-6 people involved in making this happen) but I'm also procrastinating soooo it's taking a bit longer ahaha. Plus the 5-6 people are also busy IRL so not sure how long it will take them and me to get things going. Since I need to do a bunch of threads with all of them (separate ones) between now and June before the thing happens at the end of June.

Hopefully I can make it happen!!!
Sounds like a lot! I believe you can make it happen! Plus you have a lot of time! I'll send you more good luck!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Marcie!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Plz don't go too the greenhouses rn, there is ehm..something I mean... nothing going on!
Back 3637 / 18141