What does it mean to you?

Because I’m

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
what

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
How

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

What does it mean to you?
Clueless

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

What does it mean to you?
Speechless

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Shocked

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

What does it mean to you?
Suprised

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
GASP

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
OH MY WORD

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
WHAT?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.