Back 3630 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yooo

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
hello little bird

*plays with cars mindlessly*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
little is crazy
Im not little

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:11
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:56
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:51
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:46

Oh :wow: I guess that counts for something haha!! Anyways how are you?
I am fine :grin: but feel a mix of feelings since tortures will start from tomorrow I hate holidays
How about you
I am alright! Just enjoying my weekend. Luckily I don't have to work on this Saturday as it's the second Saturday!
Luckkyyy, I still have to study :cryhappy: ,
So you better not be seen by me in Saturday at times like 1 am and all :skeptical: -Pretends like she doesn't act like that-

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:18 little is crazy
Im not little
I call any first year little, then their house animal, unless i have a different nickname for them

Its not having anything to do with if you're actually little or not


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
well technically Juni is a second yr she just needs to do the summer program

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, well hello bird


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:12
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:03 I see people from the past, Glad to meet you, we are from the future
*gasp* What year is it?
2025 *Trys to trick*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:24 2025 *Trys to trick*
Well, Miss Shakestra, that can’t be right. That would mean I’m old, and we can’t have that.

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:12 *hug* sure- we can play cars
Alright!! *Hands him a car*
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:19
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:11
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:56
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:51
I am fine :grin: but feel a mix of feelings since tortures will start from tomorrow I hate holidays
How about you
I am alright! Just enjoying my weekend. Luckily I don't have to work on this Saturday as it's the second Saturday!
Luckkyyy, I still have to study :cryhappy: ,
So you better not be seen by me in Saturday at times like 1 am and all :skeptical: -Pretends like she doesn't act like that-
*Hugs* You can do it! haha!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3630 / 18141