Back 3629 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:51
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:46
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Oh wow! Then you have no right to say anything to me haha!
I have all rights to say stuff because I was scrolling after a 2 hour huge ARABIC examination
Oh :wow: I guess that counts for something haha!! Anyways how are you?
I am fine :grin: but feel a mix of feelings since tortures will start from tomorrow I hate holidays
How about you

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! Hope all is well on this lovely Friday.

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:52
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 08:29

......... *Speechless*
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Oh wow! Then you have no right to say anything to me haha!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:35 Hi guys-
Hi KID!! How are you?
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:06 *stares*

I’m surrounded by idiots-
Image posted by the member
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:23 Heyo morning!!
Hello TINY How are you?
Hii
I’m good u??
I am good too!! Just a tiring day!! Luckily no work tomorrow yay!!
lol yessss
We have like a comfy day at school today so I can jus wear like super comfy clothes that usually I couldn’t wear lol cause of how cold it is

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:57 Good morning everyone! Hope all is well on this lovely Friday.
Good Morning, It was a great day
if it wasn't for the fact that I am stuck in a loud party currently and is being annoyed
How about you

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:59
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:57 Good morning everyone! Hope all is well on this lovely Friday.
Good Morning, It was a great day
if it wasn't for the fact that I am stuck in a loud party currently and is being annoyed
How about you
Sorry to hear about that. I’m actually just waking up myself, so we’ll see!

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
I see people from the past, Glad to meet you, we are from the future

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:35 Hi guys-
Hi KID!! How are you?
Very sleep i had a really bad dream last night


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:56
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:51
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:46
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43

Oh wow! Then you have no right to say anything to me haha!
I have all rights to say stuff because I was scrolling after a 2 hour huge ARABIC examination
Oh :wow: I guess that counts for something haha!! Anyways how are you?
I am fine :grin: but feel a mix of feelings since tortures will start from tomorrow I hate holidays
How about you
I am alright! Just enjoying my weekend. Luckily I don't have to work on this Saturday as it's the second Saturday!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:57 Good morning everyone! Hope all is well on this lovely Friday.
Hello Sarai! How are you doing?
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:58
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:52
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43

Oh wow! Then you have no right to say anything to me haha!



Hi KID!! How are you?



Image posted by the member



Hello TINY How are you?
Hii
I’m good u??
I am good too!! Just a tiring day!! Luckily no work tomorrow yay!!
lol yessss
We have like a comfy day at school today so I can jus wear like super comfy clothes that usually I couldn’t wear lol cause of how cold it is
Oh I see! I am glad you are have a comfy day at school :D
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:06
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 14:43
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:35 Hi guys-
Hi KID!! How are you?
Very sleep i had a really bad dream last night
*Hugs KID* Wanna play in the sand pit with me or wanna play with cars?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:03 I see people from the past, Glad to meet you, we are from the future
*gasp* What year is it?
Last edited by Sarai Toussaint-Fleischer on 12 Jan 2024, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
*hug* sure- we can play cars


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3629 / 18141