What does it mean to you?

Roblox game

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Stupid

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Ka

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Letters

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Toddler

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

What does it mean to you?
TINA

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
#STILL LEARNING TO COUNT

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

What does it mean to you?
BRIARISTHEBESTTEACHER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
YESSHESTHEBEST

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

What does it mean to you?
Award winning

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|