Back 3621 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning loves! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 08:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 07:57
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 07:32
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 07:30 Is this a coincidence…

…or not?
Oh boy not you too Miss Prefect!!
I was merely making an observation
......... *Speechless*
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Marriage is only scary if you have doubts, but don’t worry, you won’t have much choice in the matter so there’s no need to find it scary

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:36
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 08:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 07:57
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 07:32

Oh boy not you too Miss Prefect!!
I was merely making an observation
......... *Speechless*
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Marriage is only scary if you have doubts, but don’t worry, you won’t have much choice in the matter so there’s no need to find it scary
What scares me is the groom with 0 strength, just one punch from my 4 strength could kill him off, I'm too young for Azkaban for the case of beating to death :innocent:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:39
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:36
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 08:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 07:57 I was merely making an observation
......... *Speechless*
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Marriage is only scary if you have doubts, but don’t worry, you won’t have much choice in the matter so there’s no need to find it scary
What scares me is the groom with 0 strength, just one punch from my 4 strength could kill him off, I'm too young for Azkaban for the case of beating to death :innocent:
Then I suggest you love and cherish him

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:40
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:39
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:36
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 08:29

......... *Speechless*
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Marriage is only scary if you have doubts, but don’t worry, you won’t have much choice in the matter so there’s no need to find it scary
What scares me is the groom with 0 strength, just one punch from my 4 strength could kill him off, I'm too young for Azkaban for the case of beating to death :innocent:
Then I suggest you love and cherish him
Love him? Do you even know who I am talking to? I'd rather marry a snail than a Rule lover, It hurts my prankster heart (Yes, I am back to that drama, try convincing me but wont work)

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:43
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:40
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:39
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:36
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 10:05
Just realized that Renelle is my soul twin who says the truth about such stuff who kinda has scary plans for me like .........Marriage

Yes I was sneaking in my lecture after exam while questioning Damion myself
Marriage is only scary if you have doubts, but don’t worry, you won’t have much choice in the matter so there’s no need to find it scary
What scares me is the groom with 0 strength, just one punch from my 4 strength could kill him off, I'm too young for Azkaban for the case of beating to death :innocent:
Then I suggest you love and cherish him
Love him? Do you even know who I am talking to? I'd rather marry a snail than a Rule lover, It hurts my prankster heart (Yes, I am back to that drama, try convincing me but wont work)
Crazy how much that sounds like myself, before I found a purpose in getting you married off

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:43
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:40
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:39
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:36 Marriage is only scary if you have doubts, but don’t worry, you won’t have much choice in the matter so there’s no need to find it scary
What scares me is the groom with 0 strength, just one punch from my 4 strength could kill him off, I'm too young for Azkaban for the case of beating to death :innocent:
Then I suggest you love and cherish him
Love him? Do you even know who I am talking to? I'd rather marry a snail than a Rule lover, It hurts my prankster heart (Yes, I am back to that drama, try convincing me but wont work)
Crazy how much that sounds like myself, before I found a purpose in getting you married off
Wait a minute :shock2: , What purpose :eyebrow: ? No good is going to happen to either me or Atlas after this then you surely arent referring to us

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:50
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:43
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:40
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:39
What scares me is the groom with 0 strength, just one punch from my 4 strength could kill him off, I'm too young for Azkaban for the case of beating to death :innocent:
Then I suggest you love and cherish him
Love him? Do you even know who I am talking to? I'd rather marry a snail than a Rule lover, It hurts my prankster heart (Yes, I am back to that drama, try convincing me but wont work)
Crazy how much that sounds like myself, before I found a purpose in getting you married off
Wait a minute :shock2: , What purpose :eyebrow: ? No good is going to happen to either me or Atlas after this then you surely arent referring to us
My purpose right now is getting you two married, then after that, ten kids. At least.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:53
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:50
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:43
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:40 Then I suggest you love and cherish him
Love him? Do you even know who I am talking to? I'd rather marry a snail than a Rule lover, It hurts my prankster heart (Yes, I am back to that drama, try convincing me but wont work)
Crazy how much that sounds like myself, before I found a purpose in getting you married off
Wait a minute :shock2: , What purpose :eyebrow: ? No good is going to happen to either me or Atlas after this then you surely arent referring to us
My purpose right now is getting you two married, then after that, ten kids. At least.
Would you get married to Dennis, If me and Atlas get married (Secretly devises a plan of marrying at first and divorcing after Ren and Dennis's wedding, (¬‿¬ ) HEHE )

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:55
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:53
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:50
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:44
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 11:43
Love him? Do you even know who I am talking to? I'd rather marry a snail than a Rule lover, It hurts my prankster heart (Yes, I am back to that drama, try convincing me but wont work)
Crazy how much that sounds like myself, before I found a purpose in getting you married off
Wait a minute :shock2: , What purpose :eyebrow: ? No good is going to happen to either me or Atlas after this then you surely arent referring to us
My purpose right now is getting you two married, then after that, ten kids. At least.
Would you get married to Dennis, If me and Atlas get married (Secretly devises a plan of marrying at first and divorcing after Ren and Dennis's wedding, (¬‿¬ ) HEHE )
No.

Stop fighting and accept your fate.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3621 / 18141