Compliment the person above you! GAME

Thanks! Your banner is so cool! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I will direct that compliment to the banner-maker, my friend @Ash Brown :rofl: :decayed:

I really like your vibez! :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
same back at you! You're really fun to play the games with! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a spentafricular person! Sorry I was in the Hufflepuff games room :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your signature! It's so true!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the nicest Ravenclaws I know :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you have such a contagious happy vibe

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your signature is so catchy! :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem super kind

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your pfp. It's super cute! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.