What does it mean to you?

Turkey

---𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂♡

What does it mean to you?
Big chicken

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Chatt

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Haha funny :mod: :mod:

Fine shyt

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Briar Anderson

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Laurie Holmes if yk yk

BRI :rofl: OHMYGOSHISHIP

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

What does it mean to you?
Detective

Chatts a homo

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Chatt Auclair wrote: 22 May 2026, 12:39 Detective

Chatts a homo
Dw I was already explained that. :]
Melissa Blake

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

What does it mean to you?
idk wh's that

thats nice dude

hello rp wit me please

What does it mean to you?
Gen-z

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe