12 Jan 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
[quote]-sips milk tea-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
12 Jan 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
-also sips bubble tea-
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
12 Jan 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]What flavor is your boba?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
12 Jan 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
Probs Choco or caramel
I made it at home today with a lot n the only arbor left was taro tho
I made it at home today with a lot n the only arbor left was taro tho
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
12 Jan 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice. I sometimes make boba at home. Is it good?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
12 Jan 2024, 04:35
Let's Chat!
Ye sits rly good!! Whatβs ur fav flavour.
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
12 Jan 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]Matcha vanilla. Yours?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
12 Jan 2024, 04:39
Let's Chat!
Ooh thatβs cool!! Iβve never acc had that b4
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
12 Jan 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's really good! You should try it!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
12 Jan 2024, 04:45
Let's Chat!
Yea, I will if I ever see it anywhere! Iβve had a French vanilla before. It not as a bubble tea lol
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ