Name a fictional character A-Z!
Idril - silmarillion
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jack Frost
she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``
Name a fictional character A-Z!
khamûl - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Legolas - Lord of the rings
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
mithrandir - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
nazgul - Lord of the rings
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Opie Taylor (The Andy Griffith Show)
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Name a fictional character A-Z!
pippin - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Queen (one piece)
| sta • 9 | eva • 7 | str • 10 STATISTICS wis • 2 | arc • 2 | acc • 10 | broken broomshaft | calming presence | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
radagast - lord of the rings
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien