Back 3599 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Im fine but my brain isnt working after used it all for a 2 tests
How about you all

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to do homewokr i didnt' get to do cause of work last night


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 12:36 How’s everyone today? :)
I’m good thx, on my way to work! How are u doing Aliana?
OOC Let's Chat!
I can’t with Jeff

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 12:48 I can’t with Jeff
So can I have him? :sweatingbullets:
Not to make my pet, just to feed a hungry snake :roll:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 12:49
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 12:48 I can’t with Jeff
So can I have him? :sweatingbullets:
Not to make my pet, just to feed a hungry snake :roll:
Gosh Elisa, I don’t like him, but I’m not heartless

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I need it for my flower snake, we agreed on it remember?
Underwater, Grindylows, Murderers, Spiders and Snakes (Yes, I'm saying the opposite of what you wanted)

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sleepy


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 12:53 I need it for my flower snake, we agreed on it remember?
Underwater, Grindylows, Murderers, Spiders and Snakes (Yes, I'm saying the opposite of what you wanted)
Go feed Keith to your snake or something, Jeff is under my protection

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
-flops on ground and sleeps-

I’m exhausteddddddd

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Back 3599 / 18141