OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:20 Hey everyone! I’ve just started a new RP topic called “Between
Glances I’m Invisible, But Still Here”
, featuring Chrissy as she feels lost and alone in the Great Hall in the evening. You’re more than welcome to join and help her, she’d be so happy to make some friends. Thank you! ^^
I’ll happily respond once I get home from church today! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Reading is an expensive hobby!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Reading is an expensive hobby!
Not if you got to a library though...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Reading is an expensive hobby!
Not if you got to a library though...
Yeah..... but my library in town is so disorganised.... like its stressful to go in

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Reading is an expensive hobby!
It is!

I don’t live in city limits, so it’s even more expensive to pay for a library subscription, so I just buy my own books or get the for free on my kindle on occasion. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:02
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Reading is an expensive hobby!
It is!

I don’t live in city limits, so it’s even more expensive to pay for a library subscription, so I just buy my own books or get the for free on my kindle on occasion. :)
Even I have a kindle! But me and my mom found a way to download free books (You download a free pdf version on a device that has the kindle app, then you transfer the pdf to your kindle and BOOM! You have it as a book – Unless its a very old kindle, this will work). I have a super good, and super cheap library near me


Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:01
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 16:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:47
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 15:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 14:57 *skips in* Just orders more books! :wow:
Awesome! :wow: I’m actually going to be ordering a new book hopefully today! :grin:
Reading is an expensive hobby!
Not if you got to a library though...
Yeah..... but my library in town is so disorganised.... like its stressful to go in
Ooof...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Going to the store on a Sunday is scaryyyyy

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Went for a day trip out of town and treated Ma to a Sunday roast in a nice cafe :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Mm. Roast!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to bed right now... my sunday is over :cry:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency