Girls vs boys

-20 :/

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-19IDK😭

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-20

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-19 Mamori, sorry... i'm not sorry ! :evil:

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
-18

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-17

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-18 noooo

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-17

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-18

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-17

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"