How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10 See you around a lot! :)

PC:
Vesper G. H.
xxxxx
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear,
non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing you, hey<3
welcome to the site! ^^


edit: OH IT'S VESPER INPC HEYY 4/10 I see you a lot but I don't believe we've interacted at all?
the Ravenclaw threw me off lol I read the signature later

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I wanna get a Inpc as soon as I hit the 6 month mark

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen you a bit

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency