How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9.3/10 Omg I wish I could make Matthias nowww :cry2: Im literally writing out his FIOM and working on a solo for him

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HAIII :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :wow: JOSEEE

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hehehehh but your willowbough heheh im good heheh hbu

HI JOSE

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
@Willow Starch kinda tired, school wa fine but I would be really happy if I can have a LONG nap :sad:
What about u?

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“, π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- π‘΅π’Šπ’„π’ π‘«π’Š π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lol everyone seems to be tired this week. Hopefully you could nap soon tho <3
I'm doing fine. Wishing that I could make Matthias now but since I can't I'm just working on his FIOM and a solo for him.

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝