Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K58 52 Idk, but they normally rise when I am not online, for example school hours...
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K59 49 true but I'm also on then and I could still rise krums
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K60 53 Ig
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K61 50
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
more like ours..
ion think ill continue on this round, ive wasted a lot of time on this game, and its all going away, so no point..
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Well I happen to need to switch accounts right nowYexian Wei wrote: 9 Oct 2025, 19:11more like ours..
ion think ill continue on this round, ive wasted a lot of time on this game, and its all going away, so no point..
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K62 55 Sure if you like
Edit: I've just realized no one posted a number after me, so ignore my turn!!!
Edit: I've just realized no one posted a number after me, so ignore my turn!!!
Last edited by Edith Walkers on 9 Oct 2025, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
oh T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
P40 17
Last edited by Bree Grey on 9 Oct 2025, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |