purebloods vs muggle borns
-9 " pain = weakness "
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-10
"I'll become the best kicker ever!"
Said Pettely.
*Epic music still playing in the background*
"I'll become the best kicker ever!"
Said Pettely.
*Epic music still playing in the background*
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-9 in your dreams.
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-10
*Kicks cabbages and fruit while they're still in mid-air*
Sure 'bout that?
*Kicks cabbages and fruit while they're still in mid-air*
Sure 'bout that?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-9 positive.
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-10
Positive that I will become a professional KICKER!!!
Positive that I will become a professional KICKER!!!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-9 sure.
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-8 I have faith in Pet
But who says I can't up my game too? <:
But who says I can't up my game too? <:
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-7 I have no faith in him
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-6!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.