Compliment the person above you! GAME

one of the sweetest and most amazing people on site who is so wonderful to be around <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character's name is so pretty! I love it! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super sweet and I love Avery’s pfp! Ahh, its absolutely gorgeous!!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
another incredibly awesome person who I love to chat and roleplay with! my schedule is freeing up so maybe we could plan another Brook/Sage thread??

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
acghhh acc so nice <3 Love your writing and the thread we have

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Oliver; so sweet, and I absolutely love how you wrote Oliver!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 02:12 another incredibly awesome person who I love to chat and roleplay with! my schedule is freeing up so maybe we could plan another Brook/Sage thread??
awwkk, thanks! right back at ya! <3 yesss!! owl me for ideas!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a spentafricular personality!! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE OMG
Amazing person, super duper funny and sweet

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
No I haven't logged in in weeks :biggrin:

You're an incredible person! Always know how to make us smile :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I'm so glad you're back! You're funny and always fun to hang out with! Truly quality time with you is guaranteed!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7