How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Inf/10 HIIIIII!! :wow:
@Cassiopia Stellato TYSM, Cassi! I found the last one a bit plain lol so I just added the background :)

Lol finally finished quidditch match reply/Uagadou post + a bunch of other writing stuff. Wow that was a lot hehe my fingers are tired nowwwww.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey Irene!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi Bella! I just checked the mirror and left in horror cuz my eyes were blood red cuz I spent HOURS after HOURS on my screen 😭

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 nawrrrrr Irenee take an eye break T.T

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I needa sleep now cuz its already ten to eleven where i am

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I barely saw you in here and interact with you

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“, π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- π‘΅π’Šπ’„π’ π‘«π’Š π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 see ya a lot in za games room! :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 ^^

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 heyooo Vivv :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.