1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
79
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
80!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
79!!
lily!!
lily!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
80!! Axel~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
79! I will write words soon
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
80! Oh nice, a sprint??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
79! Sorry can't. I'm kinda distracted
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
80! Same.... No concentration....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
81
𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
82
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |