Compliment the person above you! GAME

REALLY COOL PERSON, patient and all could never thank you enough for showing me how to make big text on disc :evil:

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
10/10 such a sweet person <3

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Noav!!! Literally thr nicest person ever!! Love our Rp’s :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I LOVE YOUR ENCY

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your profile! It's really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp so much and your name is really pretty!!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character is so pretty! :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I've never seen you before but you seem like an amazing person! I love your pfp and your ency!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash! You're a really nice person :)

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is really pretty!! :D

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont