How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 I'm good, u??

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 good. except I have a fair few shop orders but I cant do them because all of the stuff I downloaded for them is on my computer. and I cannot code as well on my iPad.

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 aw :( I have one banner to do!! but it's on my laptop...

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yeah. My internet is also horrible. I can probably do them when I get back to school next week tho

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 wish I can do my order at school :(

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶