How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1/10 havent been on site much, lots of unfamiliar faces!

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 hi!! Nice to meet u!! I'm Latoya/Diana!!

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Co-owner of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency