Compliment the person above you! GAME

elena beloved super sweet super kind super gifted with writing

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency!! I love all the images used :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i see you around a lot! we should thread together :drool:

Meiyu Xiang โ˜… | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova ๐–ค

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your profile is really cute! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your first instance of magic is super cute !

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the way you described Elena in your ency!! The writing is really beautiful

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your character's personality!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love that you have a complement for everyone!

๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฑ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“–๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ป
"๐š‚๐šž๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š๐šœ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character's eyes! They are so pretty! <3



โ€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.โ€